Vibrational Health Belief System
- The Human Being Physical Body is the result of vibration creation, which evolves from mental thoughts and emotion energy.
- A Human Being is created with an Individual Consciousness Sphere Body separate in IndividualSELF Heart, Mind Consciousness Body, Emotional Body and Physical Body.
- Optimum Life Pulse is received and distributed within the Physical Body through Consciousness Zero Points that unite the Physical Body with the Emotional Body and the Mind Consciousness Body.
- The Life Pulse brain center in the Physical Body is the Thymus gland, the connecting gland of the Physical Body with the Emotional Body and the Mind Consciousness Body.
- All of our social difficulties may be related to the vibrational fragmentation within the seven sub-vibrations that we currently operate under as a civilization.
- The experience of living within only one of the seven sub-vibrations is a result of having only two strands of DNA, which limits a human being's capabilities.
- Returning to the twelve strand of DNA human form allows the embodiment to embrace all of the seven sub vibrations. For a human being that has embodied all of the seven sub vibrations [thus vibrating at the UNIVERSAL love frequency] may then attain and possess the following skill sets.
- Creation and building of projects
- Passion and creativity
- The process of returning to twelve strands of DNA in our current human form is known as Ascension. Ascension is the process by which the embodiment is elevated in vibration a little at a time until the human being embraces each of the seven sub vibrations. In so doing, ten additional strands of DNA are connected within the circuitry of the human physical body and the brain. As the embodiment elevates in vibration, and as the new DNA is connected, fear-based patterns and beliefs are released and allow for the experience of more joy, creativity and self-expression.
Thymus gland function within the Human Physical Body
The connecting gland of the Physical Body to the Emotional Body and Mind Consciousness Body.
- The Thymus gland is the brain center of Physical Body health.
- The Thymus gland is a specialized organ of the immune system which protects the Physical Body from pathogens.
- The Thymus glands educates T lymphocytes cells protecting the Physical Body from cell decline and releases cytokines proteins (amino acids) allowing cells to reproduce.
- The Thymus gland is the controller of peptide insulin for fat metabolism, the lymphatic system to transport oxygen, carbon and hormones to and from cells to prevent cell decline, stabilizes body temperature and pH (acidity) levels utilizing a network or lymphatic vessels that carry lymph fluid throughout the Physical Body.
- The Thymus gland is involved in the maintenance and distribution of all hormones; this includes hormones produced by the Thyroid which involve cell metabolism along with hormones produced by the reproductive systems.
- The Thymus gland connects to the brain stem allowing for communication between the primary gland of the nervous system, the Pituitary gland.