Joy and Fear
Joy: A very glad feeling, happiness, delight; anything causing this. As children, we experienced this before knowing the emotion had a name and definition. Much of Joy is relative to creative activity.
HigherSELF Heart and Mind need: The drive for preservation, expression and development.
- Rewarding experiences achieving better than expected results.
- Creative expression of the HigherSELF Heart
- Effective development of the HigherSELF Mind.
Instinctive Response: To approach; to recreate experiences to bring about the feeling again and again.
Creation Principle Function: To accomplish IndividualSELF preservation, development and expression by identification of life experiences to be cultivated, reinforced and recreated. To provide motivation to continue along paths which are aligned with UNIVERSAL TRUTH and UNIVERSAL Balance and Harmony. Once you have one joyful experience, you then build upon this experience until the experience becomes a treasured choice.
Fear: Anxiety caused by real or possible danger.
HigherSELF Heart and Mind need: The drive for IndividualSELF preservation.
- Threatening situations.
- Internal beliefs, thoughts, ideas or memories, which cause perceived danger or potential threat to need fulfillment.
- Things or situations in the external environment which threaten health, safety or need fulfillment.
- Emotional boundaries of IndividualSELF which cause mild anxiety in developmental or learning situations and experiences.
Instinctive Response: To take flight, to retreat.
Creation Principle Function: To motivate the avoidance of, and the escape from situations which threaten to diminish need fulfillment opportunities or efforts and threats to survival.