- You KNOW something is happening to your body.
- Your body feels different and is unexplainable.
- Your body fluctuates between the inabilities to digest food to feeling hungry all the time, often experiencing cravings that you normally would not have. Your taste for different foods changes, all of a sudden you do not like what you loved to eat previously, and begin to eat foods that you would not touch before.
- Body aches and pains all over or in particular areas. A feeling of “catching” a cold or flu, but not really becoming ill.
- Blurred vision when reading or looking long distances. Light sparkles in the peripheral vision from time to time.
- Feeling out of breath, breathe not deep enough, or breathing too fast for normal comfort.
- Rapid heart rate that occurs from time to time spontaneously and not related to physical exercise or emotional upset.
- Blood pressure instability.
- Pressure and pain in the head, eyes, ears, sinuses, teeth and gums, often times shifting from one side to another.
- Irritable bowl, diarrhea and constipation. Increased gas in the stomach areas.
- Feeling ungrounded, disoriented, confused, spacey, lightheaded.
- Weight gain or loss, suddenly or slowly, especially in the abdomen area.
- Back pain in any or all areas, up and down the spine, shoulder and neck pain.
- Hormonal imbalances, which include many symptoms.
- Changes in body temperatures, increased sensitivity to hot and cold.
- Fluctuations in blood sugar levels, often going from extreme high to extreme low.
- A feeling of detachment from family and friends and coworkers.
- An overall sense of extreme peacefulness even in the midst of chaos.
- Feeling as you do not belong, as if you are invisible to others, as if you are a total stranger. A feeling that others do not hear you, or you do not hear or see them.
- Bouts of crying for no apparent reason, bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason.
- The feeling that time is speeding up and you are not able to accomplish all you want to.
- A strong feeling that you are lost, as to whom you are. A feeling of being someone other than you thought you were before.
- A desire to withdraw from family, friends and habitual patterns that you looked forward to with excitement previously.
- Abrupt changes in job, friends, living locations.
- Wild dreams, frightening dreams and visions.
- Sharp pains in the head, neck and shoulder areas.
- Cranial expansion and skull pressure, is the shifting of the cranial as energy integration is occurring.
- Pressure and pain between the eyebrows.
- Headache at the base of the skull causing severe pain.
- Flu-like symptoms, head, nose, eyes, ears, sinuses.
- Nausea and vomiting for no apparent reason.
- Diarrhea and constipation.
- Muscle Aches and pains.
- Joint aches and pains.
- Fever and hot and cold fluctuations.
- Skin rashes, itching, swelling.
- Extreme fatigue or wide awakeness.
- A feeling of vibrating or nervousness.
- Pain in the center of the sternum, lower back and hips.
- Tingling or the falling asleep of arms, hands or legs.
- Change in eating habits.
- Digestion discomforts.
- Sensory and perceptual changes. You may see and hear more clearly at times than is normal for you or you may see and hear less than is normal. You may experience a shimmering or fading away of objects.
- Ungrounded, spacey feeling, dizziness.
- Clumsiness, lack of coordination control.
- Ringing in ears, hearing beeps, pings, strange sounds.
- Memory Loss.
- Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams.
- Increased "self talk."
- A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home.
heating up of the physical body
muscle cramps in legs and calves and shoulders
feeling out of sorts
tingling in body parts
having specific awareness of a internal organ or body part unlike the past
diminution of spatial awareness
feelings of being there and not being here
loss of visual acuity
changes with body and head hair
lack of the ability to concentrate
feelings of standing up or moving too quickly that create “vertigo”
the feeling that you cannot accomplish anything because there is not enough time
anxiety attacks that happen suddenly and disappear just as suddenly
Nervous System Changes
All this information about the changing magnetics in the global brain means that we at the individual level will experience nervous system changes as the brain neural net changes It’s important to note that the atomic doorway of the ascension, the 9th dimensional chakra, is right directly on medulla oblongata on back of cranium where the cranium and skull meet the top of your spine. This area has been very problematic and why people are having neck pain, tension, headaches, dizzy spinning, etc. As these frequencies come through or are exposed to your body it can be like “rusty pipes” in your house. If you have not turned on the water, the house has been abandoned and you are trying to turn on the plumbing, it’s a little creaky, there’s a lot of debris coming out of the pipes. Channels attempting to re-circuit, orbit, plug in to circulate these energies and this is a common emanation. Some may notice temporary numbness and tingling, some odd sensations moving into the thoracic level on up to the base of the neck and head. Adrenal fatigue is very common, adrenals and thyroid are first parts of our system that get exhausted and possibly fried working with protecting your thyroid and the adrenal glands which need mineral composition. Minerals are the substance required for the conductors firing between nerve synapses. So when the nerves are firing really fast, it’s conducting it through a mineral base, so certain things like mineral salt, brain tissue salt, homeopathics that support neural net and nerves will help soften that nervous exhaustion and fried out feeling. Hyland’s Bioplasma is a highly suggested to help with the nervous system.