Assessing Individual Safety
- Make an effort to identify what choices you have and make changes in your environment that will increase your sense of safety and comfort, while in your physical space.
- Assess the physical and emotional safety of your environment, identify what might be necessary to remove situations from your life that are entrenched in destructive behaviors, in order to make the necessary changes to your lifestyle. When you are more competent in Emotional Self-Regulation, your inner safety is enhanced so that trust may be formed, and you discover that you really do have the resources inside for feeling comforted and safe.
- Overcoming your deep fears may be a hurdle as they tend to gain power when they are hidden inside your mind. Your are not used to going deeper and having a conversation around them or addressing them, saying them out loud, writing them down and focusing upon them. When you identify fear based thoughts, triggers and beliefs in your mind and put them on paper, you have taken the first step in demystifying them, distancing from them and diminishing the emotional charge they have upon your body. Remember that darkness and fear hide in the shadows of your mind in order to stay in control. When you bring these fears into the light of day, much of the weight and burden they carry behind the scenes dissolves. There may be a miraculous alchemy that occurs when you shift perceptions of fear into the compassionate observance of UNIVERSAL love.
- Observing the mental idea of the fear as attached to a dark intelligent energy, and realizing that shadow fragment needs to be exposed to UNIVERSAL love and light. Do not be afraid to face the dark spirit that resides inside the fear. As the moment you see what really created the fear, is the moment you realize what was really hiding behind the curtain, like in the Wizard of Oz. All of these fears were running the grand illusion. Write down the list of fears, how they manipulate and limit you, and intend to shift them into the UNIVERSAL love vibration in order to create safety for you.
- Now you may want to allow some space for mind silence, to go deeper and ask where these fears have come from, where they have originated. Pay attention to what you may notice coming up that is not true. Many times your fears are based in deceptions, from misinterpretations, and what others have told you that is actually not true. When you sense other times you felt afraid and they are connected to the basis of current fears, send UNIVERSAL Love to yourSELF in that timeline where you were feeling scared.
- Spend some time observing what lessons you learn from that fear, and how you may transform this experience into light and wisdom, something positive for all involved.
- Acknowledge that everyone has fear and fear has purpose in your spiritual journey. These experiences hold the most important Spiritual Lessons for your ultimate growth and liberation, if you are willing to look at the experience[s] and let them go. Appreciate all that you have undergone in your life to get this far and acknowledge the unique parts that have made you the human being that you are today, because you had the courage to face your fears.
- The story of facing your fears and overcoming them is deeply inspirational and supportive for others. Many enjoy and gain the benefits from the storyline, or learning what others have done to gain the courage to overcome great challenges and fears in his or her life. Maybe you are one of humans who will share your inspiring story on how you faced darkness with courage, and were able to overcome fears while on the ascending path!
Reference: SOURCE; The Creator and Maker of THE UNIVERSE and THE UNIVERSE Center of All Life|